Tribute Essential K®
- A supplement formulated for growing, performance, and working horses.
Features and Benefits
- For all types and life stages of horses when fed as recommended.
- Low feeding rate: Essential K’s dense nutrient concentration and low calorie pellet makes it the lowest cost method of supplying the most critical nutrients.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and muscle maintenance.
- Essential organic minerals support normal bone and tissue growth and maintenance.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium reduce damage from aging and exercise. Also boosts immunity.
- With Equi-Ferm XL® microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic, increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.
- Fortified with biotin for hoof health.
- Low sugar and starch and low feeding rate reduces negative effects on horses that are hyperactive or have metabolic conditions such as insulin resistance, laminitis, ulcers, obesity or tying-up issues.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||6.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||6.5%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min.)||2.5%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Max.)||3.5%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min.)||1.5%|
|Methionine + Cystine (Min.)||1.0%|
|Salt (NaCl) (Min.)||1.0%|
|Salt (NaCl) (Max.)||1.5%|
|Copper (Cu) (Min.)||200 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn) (Min.)||400 ppm|
|Selenium (Se) (Min.)||1.5 ppm|
|Potassium (K) (Min.)||1.5%|
|Magnesium (Mg) (Min.)||0.4%|
|Manganese (Mn) (Min.)||240 ppm|
|Iron (Fe) (Min.)||900 ppm|
|Cobalt (Co) (Min.)||4 ppm|
|Iodine (I) (Max.)||4 ppm|
|Thiamine (Min.)||30 mg/lb.|
|Vitamin C (Min.)||80 mg/lb.|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||30,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||2,500 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||500 IU/lb.|
|Biotin (Min.)||2.4 mg/lb.|
|Riboflavin (Min.)||8.5 mg/lb.|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||3.0%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.4%|
|Saccharomyces cervisiae (Min.)||3.5 x 108 CFU/lb.|
|Direct-Fed Microorganisms (Min.)||5.2 x 108 CFU/lb.|
|(Saccharomyces cervisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilus, Bacillus linchenformis, Bacillus coagulans, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, and Bifidobacterium longum) Cellulase (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)||9.6 Enzyme Units|
|Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae) (Min.)||12 Enzyme Units|
|Lipase (Aspergillus Oryzae0 (Min.)||3.6 Enzyme Units|
|Hemicullulase (Aspergillus Niger) (Min.)||10.8 Enzyme Units|
|Phytase (Trichoderma reesei) (Min.)||55 FTU/lb.|
|*An Enzyme Unit is defined as milligrams of substrate liberated/minute/lb. of feed.|
|*A Phytase Unit (FTU) is defined as the quantity of enzyme which liberates one micromole of inorganic phosphate per minute from sodium phytate at 37°C, 5.5 pH.|
|This feed contains a dry source of cellulase that breaks down cellulose, a dry source of protease that hydrolyzes proteins and increases the digestibility of protein in soybean meal based diets, a dry source of lipase that hydrolyzes triglycerides, a dry source of hemicellulase that breaks down hemicellulose, and a dry source of phytase which hydrolyzes phytate and increases the digestibility of phytin-bound phosphorous.|
Click here for feeding directions.