This is a granulated lime formula to aid an even distribution by hand or by spreader.
Apply in the Autumn/Winter to flocculate heavy soils, balance PH and improve nutrient take by the plant. Calcium carbonate is required to form new plant cells so it is essential for the growing points of shoots and roots, for root hair and for leaf development.
- High purity calcium carbonate
- Immediate soil pH improvement followed by a fast response from the turf or plants.
- Flexible application over the year
- Less wind drift influence (don’t lime your neighbour)
- Can be used to spot treat problem areas
- Excellent source of Calcium, an essential nutrient important in plant cell structure